Oral Surgery Consultation
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. A complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Medical and dental insurance cards. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- If this is your first time to our office please pre-register using our secure online registration form.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
A pre-operative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink 8 hours prior to your surgery. You will also need an adult to drive you home.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office, via email ([email protected]). If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
If you have any questions or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Moore:
- Call us at Charlotte Oral Surgery Phone Number 704-358-8898.
- Fill out our Appointment Form.